Surveillance of your commercial business or residential property helps to prevent acts of vandalism, burglary and violence.Video surveillance aides authorities in finding perpetrators in event of an unlawful crime.Footage is date and time stamped. Our consumer has the option of the number of views they prefer and where each camera will be strategically placed to provide optimal protection. Images captured on camera are sent directly to you via text or email clips based on your preference. Our cameras have the ability to capture images day or night with high quality viewing footage.
Video cameras will not set off your alarm or trigger it in anyway but they will capture a crime in progress making it easier for authorities to capture the culprits. It is recommended that video cameras be used in conjuction with a custom built alarm system to maximize your safety and security.
In the event your alarm is triggered you will automatically receive video footage.
Employers and home owners can also preset their surveillance to notify them of a specific event such as a child coming home from school or management opening your restaurant.
Uses of Video Surveillance
- prevent acts of theft and vandalism
- monitor your homes entry points such as doorways, driveways, etc.
- detect activity in your front and backyard
- extra supervision for backyard pools
- guarantee quality nannies, housekeepers, babysitters
- check on the status of elderly family members without delay
- keep an eye on the health and/or behaviour of your pet
- verify liquor and gun cabinets are secure and untouched
VIEW LIVE VIDEO. KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR HOME.
- effectively monitor your business from your home with leisure
- deter potential robbery, theft or vandalism
- prevent shoplifting
- deter employee theft avoiding costly loss in revenue
- capture robberies on camera, find your perpetrator
- monitor access points to your business
PROTECT YOUR EMPLOYEES AND YOUR ASSESTS.